Sat, Oct 26|
Shadowfest, our favorite Halloween tradition, will continue in 2024 with a costume contest, parade, and block party!
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2024, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
About The Event
- We will gather at 3pm (corner of High Point and Carribbean) and the parade will begin at 3:45pm.
- Parade will end at the corner of Winston Salem and Arctic for Shadowfest in the open field.
- This event will be open to civic league members only and check-in will be required.
- In order to expedite the check-in process, PLEASE PAY DUES IN ADVANCE.
- We will also have live music all day long!
Chili Cook-Off: Our annual Chili Cook-Off will continue this year! Please email us at ShadowlawnCL@gmail.com with your name and chili style. Prizes will be awarded for the best chili.
Food: In addition to our chili tasting, food will be provided by the Civic League and local restaurant donations.
Desserts: Every year, we enjoy a variety of desserts because of YOUR GENEROSITY. We welcome your favorite sweet treats again this year. Desserts can be dropped off at the event location between 1-3pm on Saturday.
Volunteers: We will need a lot of help to make this event happen. If you are not signed up on our Volunteer Committee and are available to help during Shadowfest, please email us at ShadowlawnCL@gmail.com. All members currently on the Volunteer Committee will receive more information as we get closer to the event date. *Volunteers will be needed with costume judging, setup/breakdown, check-in, food pick-up, etc.
Costume Contest: There will be a costume contest for Kids, Families/Groups, and maybe even Halloween-decorated Golf Carts!
Shirts: Shirts will be available again in 2024 and will be available for pick up during the week leading up to the event. Individual emails/texts will be sent with pick up instructions.
RAIN DATE: OCTOBER 27th